Terms and Condition
Terms and Conditions
Please read the below carefully as you must acknowledge that you accept the terms of sale before making any purchases via Kensho Martial Arts (Kensho Now). Kensho (from hereafter also referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’) is committed to providing our customers with clear information regarding their sale.
- By confirming that you wish to purchase any item on Kensho, you are confirming that you agree with these terms and conditions. These are accessible on our site and should be read through in their entirety before you make a purchase on Kensho.
- We cannot guarantee that every item displayed on Kensho is in stock and available for delivery. We will contact customers who have ordered products that are out of stock and customers will NOT be charged for these items.
- We make every effort to provide clear and accurate product details. Where the product is available in various colors or patterns, we cannot guarantee that your preferred color will be delivered unless the product color is stated in the product title. We are not liable for the accuracy or completeness of our product descriptions or the photographs of products and/or our featured product reviews. If you realize that the product does not match the stated description, photograph or reviews once receiving it, your sole remedy is to return it within 7 working days of receiving it, in an unused condition.
- Customers agree to the terms of sale, subject to the stated price for all selected items, and complete their order for their selected items by pressing the ‘submit my order’ button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will send all customers an acknowledgement email detailing the products that they have ordered. This is not an acceptance of the sale on the behalf of Kensho.
We reserve the right to refuse a sale at our sole discretion, however, non acceptance of the sale on behalf of Kensho will usually take place for one or more of the following reasons:
- The product(s) you ordered are out of stock. We will inform you of this by email. You will not be charged for any products that are out of stock. We will inform you once they come back into stock but you must place a new order if you wish to order the item(s) again.
- We were unable to authorize your payment. We will inform you of this by email. Your order will be canceled and you must place your order again if you wish to purchase the item(s) by another method.
- We identify that the product you ordered was priced incorrectly or the description contained incorrect details. We will email you to inform this with the revised details and ask you whether you wish to proceed with the order.
- We are not liable for any delays to our stated delivery times and we cannot guarantee how long it will take to process your payment.
- Please check the list of countries that we deliver to before placing an order. We may change the terms of our delivery policy at any time so please re-read every time you place an order. If you need further assistance, contact us at email@example.com.
- We cannot guarantee an assigned delivery time for your items. If you are not at home when we deliver your order, we will try again at a different time of day. If we still cannot reach you at home, you may have to contact your local postal depot.
- We accept no liability for items once they have been shipped and are in the possession of our shipment partners. Once orders have been shipped we consider the sale to have been completed.
- Customers have a right to return defective products they have not used within 7 working days of receiving them, providing items have incurred no wear or damage since being delivered to the customer and products are returned in their original packaging. If we are satisfied with the condition of returned items we will issue customers with a replacement or account credit for the value of the item(s).
- These conditions of sale are liable to change at any time and are effective at the time of your specific sale. Please read through the terms of sale every time you wish to place an order. These terms and conditions of sale are governed by the local and federal laws.
Whilst your payment is being authorized, look out for https// in the address line of the page you are directed to. This indicates that your data is being transferred using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protection. We use industry standard data encryption to make sure no unauthorized parties can access your payment details. We have also introduced secure code services for customers using Visa and Mastercard to shop on Kensho Now.
Phishing and Internet Fraud
Phishing refers to the practice of fraudulently contacting people and asking them to provide confidential information, such as bank details, home address and date of birth. From time to time, we will contact our customers asking them to confirm personal details relevant to their order, such as shipping address or telephone number. If you are in any doubt about whether an email you have recieved is in fact from Kensho, please contact our Customer Service via email before replying, so we can confirm that the email was in fact sent by us.
Kensho Products Refund and Return Policy
We aim to provide quality and exceed your expectations with every product you purchase. All of our products are made with the best materials and best print quality.
You may return any defective unused products for a replacement, refund or account credit within 7 working days of receipt, subject to the exceptions listed here.
On very rare occasions, packages are returned to us as undeliverable. We will attempt to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. In an effort to reduce the impact of returned Products, USSF retains the right to donate or recycle any returned or undelivered items as deemed appropriate in its sole discretion.
We always want to make sure your purchase arrives in perfect condition - so if you have a complaint about your product or think it might be damaged or incomplete, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning it so we can start investigating the problem as soon as possible.
If your product arrives damaged or missing any details, you can request a replacement or exchange.
- Contact Customer Service to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and specify whether you want a replacement or a refund.
- Make sure to pack your item in the same packaging it arrived in (including the original wrapping paper).
- Write the RMA number on the packing slip and include the slip in your return package.
- Return the package to:
- Kensho Martial Arts
1030 W. North Avenue, 3rd Floor
Chicago, Il 60642
All returned merchandise must be shipped prepaid to the Kensho address above and clearly marked with an RMA number.
You will be notified when your goods are received at our facilities, after which, it typically takes 7-10 days for a replacement item to ship or credit to be issued.
RE-PACKAGING FOR RETURN ITEMS
You must repack any items you want to return in the same packaging and condition they were delivered in. Please include the RMA number along with the package so our Customer Service team can take the necessary action.